Total Knee Replacement Surgery Overview
Knee joint replacement is the best treatment for severe and debilitating arthritis. The patient of arthritis often feels pain and stiffness which affects the mobility of the patient.
Signs That You Are A Candidate For Knee Replacement Surgery
- Temporary Relief By Medicines
- Stiffness In Moving Around
- Issues In Changing Positions
- Constant Pain Or Swelling
- Difficulty In Getting Up From A Chair
Procedure Of Knee Replacement Surgery
After the incision is made on the knee, the bone is exposed. The irregular surface of the thigh bone (femur) and the shin bone (tibia) are shaved off. The plane, smooth surface is created so that the metal flaps or shields can sit on them.
The metal flaps are applied on the joint ends of the bones and fixed with the help of bone cement. The knee movement is checked and the closure is done.
Precautions To Be Taken After Knee Replacement Surgery
- Follow the orthopedic surgeon’s instructions religiously
- You can stand on the next day and walk as well with the help of walker
- Exercises must be followed as advised
- You can resume your daily activities after one to two weeks
Get Treated By The Best Knee Replacement Specialist Doctors In Delhi, NCR & India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for knee replacement surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
- Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
- Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
- Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
- All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
- Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
- Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Book Appointment here and lead a pain free life!