Total Hip Replacement Surgery / Treatment Overview
Hip replacement surgery is a boon for people suffering from severe hip fractures in old age and chronic arthritis patients. Hip replacement surgery has saved millions of senior adults from confining to bed. In this surgery, the joint surfaces are smoothed and metal shields are applied on them to ensure a smoother and pain-free movement.
Advantages Of Total Hip / Joint Replacement Surgery
- Early Mobility
- No Restriction Of Movement
- Pain Free Life
- Highly Durable Implants
Procedure Of Total Hip Replacement Surgery
Hip joint is like a combination of inverted cup and saucer. The saucer being the pelvic bone part (acetabulum) and the inverted cup is the upper part of thigh bone (femoral head). The damaged part of these two joint surfaces are shaved off to create a smooth surface by removing the damaged and uneven areas of the joint area.
After that the metal caps are applied and the joint movement is checked. After achieving the perfect joint movement and alignment, the incision is closed.
In total hip replacement, the femoral head is removed and replaced by a metallic femoral head.
Important Things To Consider About Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Surgery takes around 1 to 2 hours
- You can resume your activities after one to two weeks
- Sports activities are avoided for the first few months
- Follow the physiotherapy exercise regime properly
Get Treated By The Best Hip Replacement Specialist Doctors In Delhi, NCR & India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for Hip replacement surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos !
- Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
- Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
- Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
- All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
- Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
- Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Book an Appointment to get treated at the best hospital for hip replacement surgery in Delhi. Book now!