Sports Injury Treatment Overview
A sports injury can happen to anyone while doing exercises or playing some sort of sport. One is more prone to injury if proper warm-up is done before exercise or one is not active regularly in sports. Contact sports such as hockey, football, rugby have more chances of injury.
Sports Injury Symptoms & Complications
- Knee Injury : Knee injury happens if there is an overstretching or tears in knee muscles or tissue.
- Swollen Muscles : Swollen muscles are normally weak and have acute pain. Swelling happens in all sorts of injury.
- Strain : Strain happens with tearing of muscle tendons or stretching. Tendon connects bone and muscles.
- Dislocation : Dislocation of bones happens as part of sports injury. Bone is forced out of the socket and creates pain and swelling.
- Rotator cuff injury : The role of the rotator cuff is to move the shoulder in all directions and any tear in any of the four muscles in the shoulder weakens the part. Heavy and unbalanced workouts and falls could lead to rotator cuff injuries.
Sports Injury Treatment
The line of treatment in any sports injury is to rest down, use ice compressions regularly in the first 24 hours and elevate the part of the injury. This way we can reduce swelling and pain in the early days of injury. Oral medications and sprays help in pain-relieving and swelling/inflammation.
Diyos Hospital, is one of the best hospitals for sports injury treatment in Delhi, NCR with the best in class infrastructure and the best sports injury specialists to help you get rid of sports injury issues.