Enlarged Adenoids Treatment Overview
Adenoids are immunity boosters in children but their functions lasts for first 3 years only. The adenoids help them fight with the regular infections in ear, nose and throat. The adenoids are swollen in cases of any infection in children. They can hamper the daily activities such as breathing, eating and sleeping etc due to their enlarged size. Adenoidectomy or the surgical removal of adenoids is the permanent treatment of adenoids infection. Although mild adenoid swelling is treated by the medications as well.
Signs and Symptoms of Enlarged Adenoids Infection
- Difficulty In Eating And Breathing
- Hampered Nose Breathing
- Inability To Breathe At Night For A Few Seconds (Sleep Apnea)
Treatment of Enlarged Adenoids in Delhi At Diyos
The swollen adenoids are treated with antibiotics at first. However if recurrent infection occurs, the adenoids are removed by a mild surgical procedure. The adenoidectomy is a day care procedure in most cases. Adenoids removal surgery provides the following benefits
- Permanent Treatment
- Faster Recovery
- Minor surgical procedure
- The Adenoids have no function in a kid of above 3 years of age that is why they keep on shrinking as the age advances. So the removal of adenoids have no adverse effects on your child’s immunity or health.
- Sometimes adenoids are removed along with tonsils and the surgery is known as adenoidtonsillectomy.
Get Treated By The Best ENT Specialist Doctor In Delhi, NCR India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for adenoids treatment or adenoids removal surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
- Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
- Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
- Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
- All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
- Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
- Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
Book an Appointment to get treated for adenoids or for adenoidectomy surgery in Delhi at Diyos Hospital!