Endometrial Cancer Treatment Overview
Endometrial cancer is the cancer of the uterus lining cells. Uterus is the organ present in women that carries the baby, also known as womb. This type of cancer is detected in the early stages due to the symptoms like vaginal bleeding. However regular screening after menopause is advised to catch the disease before its spread to other organs.
Diyos hospital is the best hospital for endometrial cancer treatment in Delhi, Book an appointment to meet the Gynaecologist oncologist doctor now.
Symptoms Of Endometrial Cancer
- Pelvic Or Lower Abdomen Pain
- Abnormal Discharge From Vagina
- Weight Loss
- Bleeding From Vagina
- Irregular Periods
- Loss Of Appetite
The treatment options of endometrial cancer are
Treatment of breast cancer depends upon the grade and stage of the cancer. The most common treatment options for breast cancer are
- Uterus Removal Surgery (Hysterectomy) :Uterus is removed in order to remove the cancer from the body. The fallopian tube and ovaries are also removed thereby making the women infertile. The surgery is known as hysterectomy and the female will undergo menopause after the surgery due to absence of uterus.
- Radiation Therapy : Radiations are given either internally or externally to destroy any cancer cells left after removal of uterus. External radiations are focused on the uterine area from a machine, internal radiation therapy is provided by keeping the seeds like radiators in the vagina.
- Hormone Therapy : It is given to reduce the estrogen in the body and increase the progesterone levels. This prevents the recurrence of cancer.
Book an appointment for best endometrial cancer treatment in delhi.
Get Treated by the Best Breast Cancer Specialist Doctors in Delhi, NCR India
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for Breast cancer treatment and cancer surgery. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
- Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
- Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
- Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
- All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
- Emergency Treatment Available – Yes
- Same Day Appointment Available – Yes
You can book an appointment with our oncologist gynecologist here.