Bone Mineral Density Test & Checkup Overview
Bone mineral density test or commonly known as Dexa scan tell you the condition of your bones, the amount of calcium in them and the probability of osteoporosis. This bone scan saves the elederly patients from lots of trouble and fractures as timely administration of calcium is done after taking the exam. The DEXA scan tells you the chances of having a fracture and thereby prevents an injury and the whole rehabilitation process.
Bone Mineral Density (BMD) or DEXA Scan in Delhi
Diyos hospital is the best hospital in Delhi for your bone health checkup. We take utmost care for our patients and we are well equipped with the latest technology for a world-class treatment. Expect the best care from Diyos!
Advantages Of Bone Mineral Density (Bmd) Or Dexa Scan
- Immediate Reporting
- Predicts Osteoporosis
Important Things to Consider About DEXA Scan
- Either spine, arm, heel or hip are tested in most cases to check for the general bone density of the whole body
- Osteoporosis cases can be detected early
- Weak bones can be given adequate nutrition and calcium supplements to make the bones stronger
- Avoid wearing any metal jewelry pieces or the clothes that have zip and metal buttons in them
- The T score of -1 and above means you have normal bones, -1 to -2.5 is osteopenia (beginning of osteoporosis) and lower than -2.5 is osteoporosis
Book an Appointment to get the bone density check up done in delhi, at Diyos Hospital.