Diyos Hospital offers the facility of online transactions through secure payment gateways, integrated with the website. The services are available 24/7 for the patients who are looking to do the online payment of our services.
When users opt to choose online payment, they will be directed to several payment gateway options for further process. Users will need to enter the required details asked by the gateways and can proceed further for successful transactions. During these activities, Diyos Hospital shall not be responsible for:
- Incomplete or fructified transactions of the users,
- Any failure on the behalf of the bank or the cash card or any third-party gateway performing the transaction, and
- Technical issues arise from either user's behalf or payment gateway sites.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We keep our cancellation and refund policies transparent to all the patients and users. The policy is not applicable to every condition/circumstance. The cancellation and refunds will only be processed to the eligible users. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- If the user applies for cancellation before opting for the scheduled time then a 100% amount (excluding convenience fees) will be refunded to the user's account.
- Once the appointment is scheduled with the doctor, users will not be able to apply for a refund.
If there is a cancellation of an appointment from the hospital or doctor, 100% fees (excluding convenience fee) will be refunded to the user's account. The refunding process may take 7-14 working days for the completion of the transaction.