Ovarian Cyst Surgery/Treatment Hospital in Delhi Ncr
An ovarian cyst is a sac that occurs on or within one of the ovaries and is filled with fluid or semisolid material. The ovaries are tiny pelvic structures that produce female hormones and store egg cells.
Cysts come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with the majority of them being harmless (benign). Ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary) causes functional cysts, which are not disease-related.
Symptoms Of Ovarian Cyst
Fibroids are divided into three categories
The most prevalent type of fibroids are subserosal fibroids. They have the ability to push through the uterus and into the pelvis. Subserosal fibroids can become large and have a stalk that attaches to the uterus at times (pedunculated fibroid).
Intramural fibroids are fibroids that form in the uterus' muscular wall.
Fibroids in the submucosa : These fibroids are uncommon. They can grow into the uterus's open area and may even have a stalk.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Swelling or pain in one side of the lower abdomen
- Pain with fever
- Fast breathing
To diagnose what kind of ovarian cysts you have, there are a number of different tests recommended like pregnancy test, pelvic ultrasound, Laparoscopy etc.
The majority of cysts disappear on their own. Doctors may advise you to keep an eye on things and see what happens. You can get pain medication from your doctors. They may also advise you to take birth control pills. The hormones in the pills won't get rid of the cysts, but they can help prevent new ones from forming.
Surgery is required in some cases of ovarian cysts. Different kind of surgery to treat Ovarian Cysts are:
- Smaller cysts are treated using laparoscopy. A little cut is made above or below your bellybutton by the doctor. Doctors can see inside with a small camera instrument, and the cyst or ovary is removed with a separate tool. It's unlikely that you'll have to stay in the hospital overnight.
- Laparotomy is used to remove cysts that are potentially malignant. It's done by making a larger cut in the stomach.
At Diyos Hospital, we offer the best Ovarian cyst treatment in Delhi/NCR. You can always expect excellent care from our renowned Gynecologists and other staff of the hospital. Call for Consultation Now.
Diagnosis And Treatment
The following diagnostic tests are to be done by your gynecologist to treat your Fibroids
- Ultrasound scans An ultrasound image is created by a clinician scanning across the abdomen or putting a small ultrasound probe into the vagina. Both methods may be required to detect fibroids.
- MRI scans A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan can be used to evaluate the size and quantity of fibroids.
- Hysteroscopy A hysteroscopy is a procedure in which a doctor examines the inside of the uterus using a small device with a camera attached to the end.
- A laparoscopy may also be performed by a doctor. They will use a short, illuminated tube to inspect the outside of the uterus and its surrounding structures through a small incision in the abdomen. They may also do a biopsy if necessary.
Diyos hospital offers the best Fibroids treatment performed by world best Gynecologists.
Start your journey to wellness with Diyos Hospital. Book your appointment now.