Best Fibroids Surgery/Treatment Hospital in Delhi Ncr
Fibroids, also known as leiomyomas are abnormal growths in or on the uterus of women. These tumours can grow to be quite large, causing severe stomach pain and heavy periods. In some circumstances, they produce no symptoms at all. The growths are usually noncancerous or benign. Fibroids have no recognised cause.
Fibroids are more common between the ages of 30 and the start of menopause. After menopause, they normally diminish.
Types of Fibroids
Fibroids are divided into three categories
The most prevalent type of fibroids are subserosal fibroids. They have the ability to push through the uterus and into the pelvis. Subserosal fibroids can become large and have a stalk that attaches to the uterus at times (pedunculated fibroid).
Intramural fibroids are fibroids that form in the uterus' muscular wall.
Fibroids in the submucosa : These fibroids are uncommon. They can grow into the uterus's open area and may even have a stalk.
What are the symptoms?
The majority of women with fibroids have no symptoms at all. Large or many fibroids, on the other hand, might cause the following symptoms:
- Periods of heavy or prolonged use
- Bleeding in the intervals between periods
- Pelvic pressure and pain
- Urination on a regular basis
- Low back ache
- During intercourse, there is pain.
- Having trouble getting pregnant
Diagnosis and Treatment
The following diagnostic tests are to be done by your gynecologist to treat your Fibroids
- Ultrasound scans An ultrasound image is created by a clinician scanning across the abdomen or putting a small ultrasound probe into the vagina. Both methods may be required to detect fibroids.
- MRI scans A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan can be used to evaluate the size and quantity of fibroids.
- Hysteroscopy A hysteroscopy is a procedure in which a doctor examines the inside of the uterus using a small device with a camera attached to the end.
- A laparoscopy may also be performed by a doctor. They will use a short, illuminated tube to inspect the outside of the uterus and its surrounding structures through a small incision in the abdomen. They may also do a biopsy if necessary.
Diyos hospital offers the best Fibroids treatment performed by world�s best Gynecologists.
Start your journey to wellness with Diyos Hospital. Book your appointment now.